What is Revitol Eczema Cream?
Revitol Eczema Cream is a moisturizing cream that can protect and repair eczema-prone skin. It contains many natural ingredients that can help restore the normal function of the skin.
Revitol Eczema Cream Ingredients
Its main active ingredient is colloidal oatmeal, which can help soothe the skin and acts as a temporary barrier to keep out toxins and irritants. The full ingredients list is:
- Colloidal Oatmeal: that helps in healing and reduces itchiness.
- Allantoin: which soothes and reduces inflammation.
- Aqua (Deionized Water): that remove impurities from the skin.
- Beeswax: it heals and protects from infection.
- Benzyl Alcohol: It is a safe preservative.
- Chamomilla Recutita Extract: it rejuvenates and treats dryness.
- Citrus Grandis Seed Extract: it fights free radicals.
- Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber): it is considered good for eczema, acne and oily skin.
- Echinacea Angustifolia Extract: Considered to be a miracle plant.
- Glyceryl Stearate: it hydrates well.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract (Licorice): it is used to treat atopic dermatitis and to fight discolorations.
- Helianthus Annuus Oil: It contains polyunsaturated fatty acids that have an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Lanolin: It is very mooisturizing and is considered superior to glycerin and petrolatum.
- Paraffin Wax: the therapy with paraffin is indicated for many skin conditions.
- PEG-100 Stearate: effective against dryness and itchy skin.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond): sweet almond has been used for centuries for the care and beauty of the skin, and for seborrheic dermatitis.
- Simmondsia Chinensis Oil (jojoba): a very healing oil that is easily absorbed.
- Stearic Acid: it can be an effective treatment against atopic eczema.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: (Vitamin E): it has a very beneficial effect on the skin.